Groups & SeminarsDomaine de Bacchus - Saint-Christol (34)
L'organisation de vos événements clés en main " Seminars & private events " in a natural setting - Hérault, Languedoc Roussillon
Far from the stress and noise of the city, we offer you a green setting between the Cevennes and the Mediterranean, for the organisation of your TURNKEY events. Whether it is for the organisation of your seminars 6 km from Lunel, your family events (weddings, christenings, cousinhoods etc…) or your association events, we will respond to your request by offering you the appropriate formulas.
- a team dedicated to your case
- a guaranteed response within 48 hours
- a single contact person for the entire duration of the event, from its organisation to its realisation on D-day
- a quality of service in line with sustainable development
- customised services to suit your needs
- a warm and professional welcome
- Group villas for 4 to 6 people and accommodation for 250 people
- Everything on site: ACCOMMODATION, RESTAURANT, BAR, TERRACE, SPA, POOL
- 6 reception and seminar rooms all equipped (WIFI, video projector, sound system, paperboard, screens, paper & pencils, water etc.) for your greatest comfort and the satisfaction of your colleagues or relatives
- Residential SEMINAR capacity (accommodation, catering, meeting room): 150 PEOPLE
- Rooms of all sizes for your plenary sessions and sub-committees
- Unique collaborators in the region to offer you innovative and unifying activities and team-building
Why choose Terres de France for your accommodation?
A privileged environment in the Pays de Lunel
A format adapted to your event
A solution for catering and for your activities
Comfortable and equipped accommodation
Optional additional services for tailor-made events
Request a quote
Go on a group trip with Terres de France to develop your projects in a calm and relaxing environment. Terres de France is committed to satisfying all your needs. Don’t hesitate and ask for a personalised quote.
Seminars are important events for companies to unite their members and refocus on common goals. Choose to go with Terres de France to benefit from a setting conducive to work.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to park easily at the Domaine de Bacchus ?
Yes, free private parking is available at the entrance of the residence. The residence is pedestrian.