Domaine de Bacchus - Saint-Christol (34)Domaine de Bacchus - Saint-Christol (34)
To eat, take advantage of the fully equipped kitchens of our houses, the supermarkets and the shops in the centre of Saint-Christol. For more relaxation, discover the many restaurants in the area which will delight your taste buds and help you discover the gastronomic specialities of Languedoc-Roussillon.
Just 400 m from the residence and ideally located in the centre of the Saint-Christol wine tourism centre, the Via-vino restaurant awaits you to come and taste the best regional flavours of Languedoc-Roussillon with a gastronomic cuisine rich in colours and flavours. Discover a Mediterranean vineyard landscape in a sustainable architecture, designed by Philippe Madec. Very recently taken over by the Ortiz brothers, who run the very famous restaurant “La Voile Bleue” in La Grande Motte, this restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and can accommodate a large number of guests in a modern and warm atmosphere.
In Saint-Christol and the surrounding area you will also find other types of restaurants for all tastes:
- 200 m from the residence Pizzeria Snack des Arcades, Bakery, Bar/Brasserie de l’hôtel de Ville
- Le Sansavino in Sommières, Italian restaurant (home-made).
- L’Evasion in Sommières, traditional French cuisine (home-made)
- But also in Sommieres many restaurants: Chez Tibère, Les Korrigans de Vidourle, la Bistoure ….
- Post office, greengrocer’s, bakery, mini-market, tobacconist’s, bar, in the centre of the village of Saint-Christol
- Supermarket in Lunel (8 km) and Sommières (6 km)
- Sommières market (6 km) every Saturday morning. In summer, night market on Wednesday
- Aigues mortes market on Sundays
- Uzes market on Saturdays
- Lunel market on Thursdays